I4S mid-term evaluation meeting
The mid-term evaluation meeting of the Inclusion4Schools project will take place on 17-18 June and will be attended by the consortium partners. Also the two RIA partners, Pioneered and Smooth will be invited.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
- present the results of the questionnaire surveys of schools and municipalities
- present the method used to select the partner schools and the partner schools themselves
- report on the state-of-art studies
- present the methodology for analysing good practices in segregated schools
- present the project website and other online communication channels
- discuss strategic communication plans for the next period
- report on the work of the management and discuss the effectiveness of the methods used
- discuss the detailed plan for WP2 and WP3 starting in July 2021.