Inclusion4School Awareness Raising Events
The Inclusion4School project is preparing many types of events! At the Awareness Raising Events, we welcome everyone to come and talk together about our project’ topics.
Meet us at one of the following locations:
- 2022.06.02. – Tirana, Albania
- 2022.07.07. – Sofia, Bulgaria
- 2022.09.24. – Budapest, Hungary
What is the purpose of these events?
- Communicate the project activities, results and conclusions to the widest possible audience
- to target and engage specific audiences and stakeholders that will benefit from the project results and to captivate their interest in the outcomes
- Disseminating project results
- Raising awareness about the project
- Promoting project’s events and contests
- Bringing together professional community around the project
- Bringing together citizens around the project.
Introduction of the I4S and 2 RIA projects.
Detailed sections for the different activities.
Raising awareness of education, basic education, social integration, social inclusion, inclusive pedagogy, disadvantaged, community school, community building, good practices, best practices, school-community partnership, school-university partnership, education policy, territorial inequalities, social inequalities, Roma population, minorities, segregation, transformation, Hungary, Albania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Europe, EU, European Commission, Horizon 2020, CSA project
Everyone is welcome at the Awareness Raising Events. If you’re interested in what events we have coming up, check our calendar or contact us firstname.lastname@example.org